Join us at our taproom for an immersive pop-up exploring the many phases of kombucha beyond the beverage.
To mark our 5 years anniversary (yes we are turning 5!) and World Kombucha Day this February we are bringing something special for the kombucha lovers. Get ready to explore kombucha in never-before forms, shapes ad sizes. From a bacterial cellulose to a beverage and everything in between, we are giving you a low down on kombucha beyond the usual.
There will be plenty of learning, tastings and conversations around and you wouldn't wanna miss it.
Mark your calendars!
When: 18th Feb 2 pm - 7 pm
Where: Mountain Bee Kombucha Taproom
Co-presented by The Second Life
Address: #479 2nd floor Above Dog My Cats, 2nd main HAL 2nd Stage Indiranagar, Bangalore, KA 560038
Landmark: Behind Indiranagar BDA Complex
Google Maps - Mountain Bee Kombucha Hive
- One ticket admits one entry
- Ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Valid only on the day of event between the time slots mentioned
- Street parking available at owner's risk
- The venue is at the 2nd floor with no elevator. Please be mindful
- Pets won't be allowed at the pop-up venue